Lice Treating Device(LTC)
for Treating Head Lice: Main characteristics are:
- Manufacturing cost minimal (less than 1USD/device).
- When combined with a proprietary drug.
- A few minutes long treatment.
Convenient to use
- Functional in seconds, few minutes only treatment.
- Much less toxic compared to common treatments.
- No oily stickiness leftovers.
- No odor identifying the treated child evident.
- No baths/showering needed to wash off drug.
Safe with small children
- No spills into eyes/mouth and no hands contact with drug.
- No special measures required.
Therapeutic GI-tract device ST-GIC
- Field-oriented two component system,
- For combating Bioterrorism and other Gastro-Intestinal tract infections.
System includes an electronic device and a mixture of compounds (in a form of a pill) taken orally.
- enhanced adsorbtion/absorbtion technology for trapping and inactivating germs and toxins and clearing it outside of the body.
Therapeutic GI-tract device ST-GIC-DD
- Small swallowable electronic device taken orally. Device is used for enhancing drug delivery across the gut wall.
- For speeding up the delivery of certain drugs across the Gastro-Intestinal tract.
System functions by harnessing energy
- enhanced adsorbtion/absorbtion technology for improving drug delivery in the gut.